EXAMPLES OF CAD DRAWINGS AND EQUIPMENT LISTS FOR A RECENT PROJECT:
- CTS Standards
These 10 standards of excellence were developed in collaboration with industry experts to emphasize the best practices of AV businesses. The AV Solutions Provider (AVSP) adheres to the following standards:
- Complete Solutions — The AV Solutions Provider (AVSP) works to provide a comprehensive AV system that meets the client’s communications needs.
- Informed Advice — The AVSP pursues a collaborative relationship with the client to understand the needs and recommend solutions to achieve complete customer satisfaction.
- Best Value — The AVSP seeks to give the client the best possible value and return on investment.
- On-Going Technical Support — The AVSP provides on-going support for the AV system through warranty and maintenance programs to ensure the system's usability and the client’s satisfaction.
- Systems Compatibility — The AVSP designs or provides a seamless operational interface for components used in a rental environment or permanent installation to create a stable and viable system.
- Scalability — The AVSP designs and integrates AV systems that promote ease-of-use, long-term cost-effectiveness and upgradeability.
- Clear Scope of Work — The AVSP specifies in the proposal and quotation all the necessary components and services required to create the AV system and clearly calls out and discusses any exceptions.
- Appropriate Documentation — The AVSP provides appropriate and complete documentation of the system as specified in the vendor's proposal and quotation or the consultant's specification.
- Expert Technical Staff — AVSP staff are in programs to become industry certified, to maintain their certification and to keep current on new developments in AV technology.
- Training Support — The AVSP is a source of professional training services to help the client become proficient in using AV technologies and systems and to advance their communications goals.